A free training programme that introduces participants to the basic concepts of the technical and logistical considerations of the production of cultural events.
Pogon's Incubator — Training on Technical Production in Culture provides attendees with the basic practical knowledge that they can use later in their work. It consists of a multi-day workshop with an experienced lecturer in the premises of Pogon Jedinstvo, in which theoretical segments are intertwined with interactive demonstration exercises. Free of charge, this programme provides organizations from the independent cultural scene, artists, individuals, young people and all who participate in the process of production of cultural and artistic events or wish to do so, with additional education and training in the field of production of cultural events.
Pogon's incubator is a continuation of training activities in the field of technical production that Pogon has already carried out. Five modules of the technical production workshop were held in late 2019 and early 2020, as part of the project “All for Pogon — Pogon for All!” , which covered the following areas:
- Fundamentals of technical production and event scenography (organization and planning of events, technical rider, scenography)
- Rigging (fundamentals of the statics of aluminium truss beams, stage setting, joining simple structures)
- Fundamentals of audio production (basic sound theory, sound system, loudspeaker system, equipment installation)
- Video systems (introduction to video engineering and technology, digital reproduction, video image display)
- Fundamentals of stage lighting (light design and technology in practice, lighting programming)